Appalachian Regional Adult & Family Medicine
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has recognized Appalachian Regional Adult & Family Medicine as a Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Practice Information Sheet
- Forms to Complete Prior to Your Appointment
- Financial Brochure
- Chris McCracken, MD - American Board of Family Medicine
- Michael Kimbro, MD - American Board of Family Medicine
- Barbara Dean, PA-C - Board Cerfified by the National Commission on Cerfification of Physician Assistants, Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
Appalachian Regional Adult and Family Medicine is designed to be the healthcare home for your entire family. Our physicians have the knowledge and experience to care for all members of your family, age 4 and up.
You may consider us, as your primary care providers, to be your medical home from which subspecialty and alternative care is coordinated to best meet your health needs as a whole person. We are committed to excellence and providing you with the finest quality, evidence-based medical care available. Our goal is to help you achieve and preserve the best quality of health/life for as many years as possible. As physicians we are committed to lifelong learning and welcome questions on new and emerging treatments and strategies for preventative health. We offer medical care for your family (ages 4 and up), as well as geriatric care, cardiovascular risk evaluation and complete preventative health services.