Classes & Events
- R.A.D. Classes (Class 1 of 3)
- 03.25.2013 - 02.25.2013
- Watauga Medica Center Auditorium -
- Hospital Police / Security
The R.A.D. Basic Self Defense is a minimum of 12 hours that is taught by nationally certified R.A.D. instructors.
Students receive a manual, for reference and practice, that will be signed when they complete the classes. The signed manual becomes their lifetime ticket to return and practice with any R.A.D. instructor in the US and Canada for free.
Class size is limited, so register early.
This is a 12 hour class, split into 3 days:
- Monday, March 25 - 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Friday, March 29 - 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, March 30 - 8:00am - 12:00pm
For more information and to register:
Phone: (828) 268-9083
EventList powered by schlu.net