Appalachian Regional Healthcare System offers an online tool that provides anywhere, anytime access to your personal health records! Our Appalachian Regional Follow My Health Patient Portal is an all-in-one personal health record and patient portal that lets you take a more active role in managing your healthcare! We believe an informed patient is a healthier patient!
Benefits of having an online patient portal:
- Check your personal records anywhere, anytime using a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Make more informed health decisions
- Save valuable time with online communication tools
Patient portal enrollment is currently only by invitation. Patients who meet the following criteria will receive an invitation:
- Discharged from an inpatient unit at Cannon Memorial Hospital or Watauga Medical Center after July 15, 2014
- Received hospital services from Cannon Memorial Hospital or Watauga Medical Center after October 18, 2014
- Provided a valid email address during the registration process at Cannon Memorial Hospital or Watauga Medical Center
- Provided proof of identity during the registration process or at our Health Information Management department
If you do not meet the criteria, you will not be able to connect to our Patient Portal at this time. If you believe you meet the criteria but did not receive an invitation, you will need to visit our Health Information Management department to supply the missing information in person.
You may contact our HIM department at (828) 262-9581 Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Click here to login to your account.