Why refer patients to ARHS?
- Collaboration: The High Country is a close-knit medical community in which we can all work together to improve the lives of our patients. We’ll work with you to provide the highest quality of care for your patients.
- Resources: With two hospitals, fourteen medical offices, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, imaging and lab services, and more, we can combine our resources to offer just about anything your patients might need.
- Locations: Our facilities are conveniently located in Watauga, Avery, and Ashe Counties, which means your patients can get the care they need close to home. No need to drive hours away.
ARHS Fax Numbers >
Appalachian Regional Behavioral Health: (828) 265-3305
Appalachian Regional Internal Medicine Specialists: (828) 386-2750
Appalachian Regional Pain Management Center: (828) 265-5493
AppGastro: (828) 265-3305
AppOrtho (Boone & Jefferson): (828) 386-2664
Baker Center for Primary Care: (828) 737-7713
Boone Urology: (828) 265-3611
Cannon Memorial Hospital: (828) 737-7401
Davant Medical Clinic: (828) 386-3352
Elk River Medical Associates: (828) 898-8306
Harmony Center for Women: (828) 262-1587
Outpatient Imaging & Lab: (828) 266-2488
Paul H Broyhill Wellness Center (THRIVE/Prevent T2): (828) 266-1065
Seby B. Jones Regional Cancer Center: (828) 265-5514
Tate Clinic: (828) 737-6869
The Cardiology Center: (828) 264-8144
The Foley Center: (828) 295-4057
The Rehabilitation Center: Boone: (828) 268-9045; Linville: (828) 737-7509
Watauga Medical Center: (828) 262-4157
Watauga Surgical Group: (828) 262-0731
Wilma Redmond Breast Center: (828) 268-9484
Wound Care Center: (828) 262-9524
Referral Forms and Requisitions
- AppGastro Referral Forms
- ARIMS Physician Referral
- Cancer Center Requests
- Imaging Requests
- Laboratory Requests
- Physician Infusion Requests
- ARHS Fax Referral List
- Cardiovascular Lab Requisition
- Moving Forward With Diabetes Program Referral
- Outpatient Diabetes Services Referral
- Pain Center Referral Form
- Request For Cardiovascular Lab Services
- Sleep Center Requisition
- Wound Care Referral Form
Request an Appointment
Complete the patient information in the form below for Appalachian Regional Internal Medicine Specialists, AppOrtho, Baker Center for Primary Care, and Harmony Center for Women. A member of our staff will contact the patient to set up an appointment.
For all other practices, please call the office or fax a referral form.