Watauga Internal Medicine
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has recognized Watauga Internal Medicine as a Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Practice Information Sheet
- Forms to Complete Prior to Your Appointment
- Financial Brochure
- John Palmer, MD - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Peter J. Haibach, MD - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Jenny Richardson, ACNP - American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Jay Krakovitz, MD - American Board of Internal Medicine
Watauga Internal Medicine has been a highly regarded member of the local medical community for many years and chose to join Appalachian Regional Medical Associates in 2007.
As a NCQA Recognized Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home, Watauga Internal Medicine treats the whole person, not just the illness.
As your healthcare partner, we provide:
- Prevention and wellness strategies
- A coordinated team approach
- A custom treatment plan
Our providers are committed to lifelong learning and welcome questions about your care, concerns, new treatment options and emerging health strategies.
After hours, please call Watauga Medical Center at (828) 262-4100 and ask for the provider on-call to be paged.