Davant Medical Clinic
Directions to The Foley Center at Chestnut Ridge are not accurate on Google Maps or GPS. Please use the following driving directions to arrive at our location.
Directions from Boone:
1. Take 321 South toward Blowing Rock
2. Travel 4.1 miles (from Deerfield Road)
3. Turn left at the traffic light onto Chestnut Ridge Parkway
4. The Foley Center is located at the top of Chestnut Ridge Parkway (if you get to the Blue Ridge Parkway, you’ve gone too far!)
Directions from Blowing Rock:
1. Take 321 North toward Boone
2. Pass Tanger Outlets on left
3. Pass under the Blue Ridge Parkway bridge
4. Turn right onto Chestnut Ridge Parkway at the first traffic light after you pass under the Blue Ridge Parkway bridge
5. The Foley Center is at the top of Chestnut Ridge Parkway
Achieve your best quality of life at any age!
The Davant Medical Clinic is committed to providing the finest quality, evidence-based medical care available. The goal of the practice is to help patients achieve and preserve the best quality of health/life for as many years as possible. Committed to lifelong learning, our providers welcome questions on new and emerging treatments and strategies for preventive health.
As a member of Appalachian Regional Medical Associates, The Davant Clinic provides comprehensive care for patients 18-years and older, as well as women’s health services.
Patients may contact the Practice Manager Amanda Williams at email@example.com or call (828) 386-3350 with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding Davant Medical Clinic.
*Please note: Google Maps and GPS directions are not correct. Please use the directions provided here or call us.
Forms to complete before your appointment
Cold & flu
Complete Physical Exams
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
Health Navigation If you are a patient of one of the following Appalachian Regional Medical Associates practices, Appalachian Regional Internal Medicine Specialists Baker Center for Primary Care Davant Medical Clinic Elk River Medical Associates and are being discharged from Watauga Medical…read more
Medicare is proactively supporting preventive medicine by covering the costs of an Annual Wellness Visit and screenings. The earlier we can detect health issues, the better they can be managed. Patients appreciate the time spent and opportunity to ask questions about their health. Appalachian…read more