Davant Medical Clinic
A part of Appalachian Regional Medical Associates
Directions to Davant Medical Clinic are not accurate on Google Maps or GPS. Please use the following driving directions to arrive at our location.
Directions from Boone:
1. Take 321 South toward Blowing Rock
2. Travel 4.1 miles (from Deerfield Road)
3. Turn left at the traffic light onto Chestnut Ridge Parkway
4. The Foley Center is located at the top of Chestnut Ridge Parkway (if you get to the Blue Ridge Parkway, you’ve gone too far!)
Directions from Blowing Rock:
1. Take 321 North toward Boone
2. Pass Tanger Outlets on left
3. Pass under the Blue Ridge Parkway bridge
4. Turn right onto Chestnut Ridge Parkway at the first traffic light after you pass under the Blue Ridge Parkway bridge
5. The Foley Center is at the top of Chestnut Ridge Parkway
Achieve your best quality of life at any age!
The Davant Medical Clinic is committed to providing the finest quality, evidence-based medical care available. The goal of the practice is to help patients achieve and preserve the best quality of health/life for as many years as possible. Committed to lifelong learning, our providers welcome questions on new and emerging treatments and strategies for preventive health.
As a member of Appalachian Regional Medical Associates, Dr. Gregory Price provides comprehensive care for adults and children 6 years and older. Dr. Cecilia Grasinger and Heidi Robertson, FNP, provide gynecology and women’s health services.
Patients may contact the Practice Manager at (828) 386-3350 with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding Davant Medical Clinic.
*Please note: Google Maps and GPS directions are not correct. Please use the directions provided here or call us.
Forms to complete before your appointment
Cold & flu
Complete Physical Exams
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
If you are a patient of one of the Appalachian Regional Medical Associates practices, and are being discharged from Watauga Medical Center or Cannon Memorial Hospital, you may receive a call from the Health Navigation Team to assist you in getting follow up care with your primary care provider. Read More: Health Navigation
Medicare Part B covers a yearly visit to a healthcare provider at no cost to you to help prevent disease and disability. At this appointment, you and your provider will discuss your current health and risk factors and develop a personalized prevention plan to help you stay healthy. Read More: Medicare Annual Wellness Visit