Before we begin your telehealth consultation, please read the items below and let your provider know if you consent to move forward with the visit.
1. This telehealth service will be similar to a standard medical office visit. Interactive video technology will allow you to communicate with a medical provider on your computer or mobile device. We will make every effort to deliver care equivalent to in-person patient to provider contact. In some cases, an in-person visit may still be necessary.
2. All reasonable and appropriate efforts have been made to eliminate any confidentiality risks associated with telemedicine services. There is a possibility that during the consultation you may experience interruptions, unauthorized access, and/or technical difficulties. If we have any technical issues, nonmedical personnel may be present during your visit to aid in video transmission.
3. If necessary, video, audio, and/or digital photographs may be recorded during the telemedicine consultation visit.
4. You may withdraw consent to this telemedicine consultation at any time, and request an in-person visit, without affecting your right to future care or treatment.
5. Depending on your insurance carrier, this telemedicine consultation may be covered by insurance as if it were an in-office visit. You are responsible for any portion of your charges remaining unpaid by your insurance company, this includes non-covered services, co-insurance, co-payments and deductibles. If your insurance does not pay within 90 days, you will be billed for the full balance.
Share this page