Appalachian Regional Healthcare System will be observe the following winter holidays:
- January 1, 2019 – New Year’s Day
What does this mean for patients?
Appalachian Regional Healthcare System hospitals are open 24 hours a day, 7 days week. If you have an emergency, please proceed to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
AppUrgent Care Center will be closed only on Thanksgiving Day (November 22) and Christmas Day (December 25). AppUrgent will close at 5:00 pm on Christmas Eve (December 24), and will operate on a regular schedule all other days of the year. Monday-Friday 8 am – 7 pm, Saturday-Sunday 9 am – 5 pm.
Which facilities are closed for holidays?
During holiday observances, our business/patient accounts office is closed, along with the following medical offices and outpatient facilities:
- Appalachian Regional Internal Medicine Specialists
- Appalachian Regional Outpatient Imaging and Lab Center
- Appalachian Regional Pain Management Center
- Baker Center for Primary Care
- Cardiac Diagnostic Testing (CDT)
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Elk River Medical Associates
- Grandfather Specialty Clinic
- Harmony Center for Women
- Jefferson Specialty Clinic
- Outpatient Behavioral Health
- Outpatient Cardiopulmonary
- Tate Clinic
- Seby B. Jones Cancer Center
- The Cardiology Center
- The Rehabilitation Center
- The Sleep Center at Watauga Medical Center
- THRIVE: Transition to Wellness
- Watauga Surgical Group
- The Wound Care Center